CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
Hamlet Inns trading as the Blaise Inn understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under law.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Company Name: Hamlet Inns Limited
Registered Number: 13379062
Registered Address: The Blaise Inn, 260 Henbury Road, Bristol BS10 7QR
Telephone: 0117 907 1115
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, images and other online identifiers.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
Under GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that you can ask us for a copy of your personal data held by us to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
Hamlet Inns will work to in accordance with above to adhere to your rights.:
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a
complaint with the ICO. Please note; we will require proof of identity prior to providing details.
DATA COLLECTED AND HELD
We may collect some or all the following (including personal) data (this may vary according to your interaction and relationship with us.
Information you may provide:
* Name, Date of birth, Gender, Address, Email address, Telephone number
* Payment information (card details are not retained by Hamlet Inns)
* Preference and interest information similar information submitted through the completion of forms on websites and/or email correspondence.
Automatically collected via websites
* IP, MAC address (unique device identifiers and mobile network information)
* Information about your Browser, operating system device types, software versions and model numbers
* information about your visit, including the journey to through and out of our websites (inc. date and time);
* information about your network, such as information about devices, nodes, configurations, connection speeds, and network and application performance and location information from wi-fi access points;
CCTV footage on Premises
CCTV recordings are made at the Blaise Inn for safety and security purposes. Please note: Hamlet Inns cannot release CCTV footage following a subject access request where third party individuals can be identified unless those parties have consented to such disclosure.
Third Party Data
Personal data may also be obtained from the following third parties:
- ResDiary – Table reservations
- Stripe – Payment processing
- Elavon – Card Payment Processing
When ordering at table or making a table reservation you may provide us with your payment details. We do not store this information. Payment will be processed by our payment providers in line with their policies
USE OF DATA
Under GDPR, we must have a lawful basis for using your ‘personal data’. This is because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests or other valid legal grounds to use it for your benefit. Data collected (including ‘personal data’) may be used for the following:
* Supplying our services to you including reservations or booking and online order & pay facilities
* Communicating with you. This may include seeking feedback on services supplied responding to emails, calls, feedback or inquiries from you.
* Supplying you with information and/or marketing materials by email and/or post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe link’ included in all emails or by contacting us via the address stated in part 1.
* Gathering information to form statistical and trend analysis; research and analytics on an aggregate and/or anonymous basis.
* Monitoring website usage and demand for services.
* Meeting legal, regulatory and compliance requirements.
* We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP MY PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be retained for contact and/or marketing purposes until you notify us that you wish your consent to be withdrawn. Communications from us will contain unsubscribe options. The retention of your ‘personal data’ will be subject to periodic review. Anonymised data may be retained for statistical purposes.
HOW AND WHERE DO YOU STORE OR TRANSFER MY PERSONAL DATA?
We will only store or transfer your personal data for further processing in accordance with the purposes set out above to third countries whose levels of data protection are deemed ‘adequate’ by the European Commission.
DO YOU SHARE MY PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data may be shared with third party organisations required in the provision of services. this will only take place in accordance with the applicable law and for the purposes listed above.
In some circumstances we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
HOW CAN I ACCESS MY PERSONAL DATA?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data
and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
Subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses provided above.
To make this as easy as possible for you, a Subject Access Request Form is available for you to use. You do not have to use this form, but it is the easiest way to tell us everything We need to know to respond to your request as quickly as possible. We will endeavour to respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it. Separate requests may be required to 3rd parties by following their access request processes.
To aid a timely response, please provide brief details of the information you seek to be supplied or rectified.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.